MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Strategies Bible Study

You always think of everything! Of course I don't mind. So glad to share with my sweet MrsS friends and now it's all organized and in one place.

Thank you for this safe place to gather together and consider His Ways although we are separated by many miles. :pray:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit of an update. :)

Meant to get more of Nehemiah posted this past weekend but had an unwelcome visitor (kidney stone) which thwarted my good intentions. I surely do despise those things. <_<

Anyway, Saturday has been set aside to hopefully (and prayerfully) finish up Nehemiah. :pray:

I have gotten so many encouraging comments and I thank you for that, it has meant so much. I am so humbled that God has given me an opportunity to do what I love and share it with people I love. :hug3:

I am also working diligently on two new teachings. One for A Women's Banquet that I am calling "False Images". And the new Strategies Teaching on "Deborah - Prophetess and Judge".

I would appreciate your prayers as I give the Lord the best I have and expect Him to provide the anointing and fill in where I am lacking. He is Faithful!! :amen:

Much Love, Stephanie :wave:

Well, once again, today was an educational experience for me. I learned what happens when you accidently set the zoom on the camera and do all your filming that way. Just hard to get into the 'message' being delivered when all you can see is an eye and a nose. :grinning-smiley-044:

I also learned that I shouldn't try to blow a shofar on video....Instead of inspiring you it would sounded more like a wounded animal. :sHa_sarcasticlol:

AND I learned it isn't a good idea to close in prayer, at least not for me, as that means closing your eyes, getting a little long and running over the 10 minute time limit of the filmette. :sad-smiley-012:

HOWEVER, these all led to me finally discovering the skill of editing the films and while I didn't do them perfectly I was able to save my recordings and they are in the process of down loading. Filmettes 9,10,11 & 12!!!!! woooo hoooo!!! Nehemiah 4 is complete!!! :pray:

Happy Valentines to my sweet friends, this was most definitely a labor of love! :bouquet:

PS It will likely be early in the morning before they appear on YouTube and then I'll have to label them properly. :D