MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sister in law passed away

ROBIE

My wife's older sister passed away very early this morning. She had a cancer that spread to her liver and took her down quickly.

My wife, younger sister, neice and my baby son will be leaving tomarrow to fly back to OH.

Actually, pray for me because I dont know what I'm going to do without my wife and son for the better part of a week.

Robie

**Prayers for everyone**

But I seriously doubt they will be able to fly into Ohio tomorrow. This storm is shutting everything down, and unless the wind dies down *fast*, it won't be cleaned up quickly.

If they insist on going, call ahead, make SURE they can arrive at their destination(s) (every airport stop), and have them be prepared to spend time in an airport if they get stuck somewhere. Babies are especially needy in those situations, and conditions inside can deteriorate quickly. :(

:pray:

Lori: yes this will be the first time that some family will get to meet Michael Jr.

Cat: They are leaving early tomarrow and will be getting there in OH late evening. They know about the storms and are getting ready for it.

Deerslayer and Trudy: Its on my facebook, look for postings from my wife.

Wormguy, Mom and all else: Thanks for your prayers.

Robie

Can't sleep tonight Robbie, and your family came to mind again. Still praying...Lord, put your big ol arms of comfort and protection around Robbie and his family during this time of heartache. You are a great big God - and we give you thanks in advance, because we know you are faithful. And Lord, please be Robbie's companion so he won't be too lonley until his family returns safely. :pray:

Archived