MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

May I please share?

sygnet

Praise God for He really does have a plan.

After a stressful past bearing three months, life is finally starting to level out to a possability of becoming 'normal'.

Hubby who in December came close to death with an exploded appendix compunded with an unexpected abscess, has just undergone a total thyroidecotmy in a different hospital and has been released to come home. As bad as December was, this month has been good, and the prognosis for eventual recovery is very hopeful.

My panic and concerns over both my son and his wife being laid off due to "re-structuring" of both their companies has actually been a disguised blessing! His father (my 'ex') who has had nothing to do with him for over 30 years died, and my son is sole and only heir. This man's death left 5 acres of land, a nice house, several vehicles, a horse, all house furnishings, and bank accounts to my son. By not working they are both able to concentrate their time on cleaning everything up and disposing of goods as required, etc, and get the house ready for sale ~ which seeing as it's in a different city is just fabtastic! This legacy will set them up for life as the property is just outside a major city and highly desireable. Few people ever have such a wonderful chance in their lives. I am thankful they are both sensible about budgeting, saving, etc, and will use sense in their cents - so to speak. :)

Yes. He works in ways we don't understand, but just accepting His will is the only way to go. I most assuredly Praise God.

It sounds as though the dark clouds have parted and sunshine is pouring in. God delivers in his time and not one second before. I will keep your family in my prayers, regardless. I know that this current turn of events eases your mind quite a bit.

Than you for not denegrating our lightened load. So many would. It's still a long road for us and may involve chemo for DH, but we know now we can face ANYTHING together, and we SHALL come out on tp.

Your caring, and my being able to share is so wonderful for us all. I do appreciate this place. :)

Sure sounds as if your path is not light or easy Sygnet. I hope it improves and gets better still.

I'm glad things are looking a little better for you and your family. It is crazy how things seem to work out sometimes. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts still though and hope that things continue to improve.

I'm thankful to hear that your DH is doing better!!!! I'm sure your son and his wife must feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off their shoulders. I and my dh have been unemployed at the same time and the stress is quite great. Please keep us updated!

Archived