MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Walmart matching competors prices!

For what this is worth... Walmart will match competetors prices! Take in sales papers from local competetors and walmart will match their sales and parices. I save omilk sales, frozen snack sales, etc. last week I saved over 10.00 on milk and pizzas alone.

There are some restrictions: :animal0017:

• they won't match prices from "membership/Card" stores ~ think Safeway, CVS, etc
  • they don't take competitors store coupons
  • they wont' match "two-fer" sales (2/$1.00)

btw.........price matching is not a new policy. they have done it for a while now. :wave:

Edited by Midnightmom

Around here, they will match any printed advertised price including stores that have shopper's cards (Kroger's around here). They will not match percentage off offers or free offers. They won't honor other stores coupons. Have been doing this for a long time. They won't match prices from other Wal-Marts, Sam's Club or Costco.

Around here, they will match any printed advertised price including stores that have shopper's cards (Kroger's around here). They will not match percentage off offers or free offers. They won't honor other stores coupons. Have been doing this for a long time. They won't match prices from other Wal-Marts, Sam's Club or Costco.

I don't shop wal mart ...give me a mom and pop shop any day ... but that is just me.

By the way ... Hello all

There are some know that will only accept ads from other stores within a certain distance. I will shop at the one close to Costco and Sam's when Meijer is having a good sale because ours will only honor sales within 10 miles. They are all different on that now. <_<

There are some restrictions: :animal0017:

• they won't match prices from "membership/Card" stores ~ think Safeway, CVS, etc
  • they don't take competitors store coupons
  • they wont' match "two-fer" sales (2/$1.00)

btw.........price matching is not a new policy. they have done it for a while now. :wave:

They do here in Kansas. The Walmart here has sold me fresh fruit on sale with "membership card required: as well as 10/$10.00 advertisements.... Guess it just depends on your location.

I don't shop wal mart ...give me a mom and pop shop any day ... but that is just me.

By the way ... Hello all

Hello, Stormy!

By the way ... Hello all

You are NOT alone!

We have boycoted them for some time. AND we will never go back .

By the way---

IF they WANT to have you as a happy buyer WHY not just lower the price for everyone instead of th few that take the time to bring in flyers?

Oh wait......................... IT IS Walmart!

:AmishMichaelstraw: