MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hi Honey! I'm HOOOOME!!!!

HSmom

Hey y'all. It's been a long time. And the longer it got, the more awkward I felt - like I needed reasons and excuses for my absence. Then I remembered this lovely community and the kind, forgiving souls here, so... I have come home.

Hiya HSMom, put your feet up. Would you like a cuppa tea or coffee?

You can smell we're baking cake so hope you brought your sweet teeth :grinning-smiley-044:

Good to have you here again.

Hey y'all. It's been a long time. And the longer it got, the more awkward I felt - like I needed reasons and excuses for my absence. Then I remembered this lovely community and the kind, forgiving souls here, so... I have come home.

You were gone? Hummm must of missed that memo

LOL JUST JOKING :bighug2: Welcome back. :bouquet:

I have had several absences myself. Life just gets in the way of fun sometimes.

Same here! Sometimes, 'real life' just swallows me up. But, then, I'll find myself thinking..."Im so different from everyone. I don't think a soul understands my outlook." That's when I hitch a ride to my home on the internet. :) Good to 'see' you! :hug3:

Hi!!! Welcome back home! :bighug2:

Archived