MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I came across a business

This business is great for a stay at home mom, The foods from the company are non gmo and the cans are BPA free. I really think that they have great products they also have a great food calculator for figuring out how much food your family needs and works out a budget on how much your can afford each month. Please check it out I am selling for this company and you can to. Thanks ,Heidi

http://www.shelfreli....com/HeidiEngan

• 3 months later...

I would love to hear about your experiences so far! I signed up as a consultant on Saturday so still waiting for my kit.

This business is great for a stay at home mom, The foods from the company are non gmo and the cans are BPA free. I really think that they have great products they also have a great food calculator for figuring out how much food your family needs and works out a budget on how much your can afford each month. Please check it out I am selling for this company and you can to. Thanks ,Heidi

http://www.shelfreli....com/HeidiEngan

• 1 year later...

I went to a party that was hosted by a friend of mine and they prepared samples of a lot of the products. I really liked them.... The fruits were like 'popping' candy. Even the the veggies made great quick snacks straight from the cans. They were also very easy to reconstitute and make dishes for meals. I would definitely buy the products but don't know if our area could support more than one or two distributors.