MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
snapshotmiki

Siggies?

I am trying to insert an image under my siggie. Perhaps I cannot do that. Code is there but no photo. Please let me know. Do I need to make it a certain size? Thanks!

When you use Photobucket, you hold the cursor over the picture that you want, then click on the choice you want, and it is automatically save to paste on the site.

You will want to choose the bottom one, where it says "IMG code". I think you already got that part.

But it looks like somehow it doubled when you pasted it. When I copy and paste what shows up, I eliminated the extra stuff and ended up at your Photobucket site, but not the individual picture.

Try it again so that it shows up once and see if it works. If not, tell me which picture and maybe I can help further.

:bighug2:

I tried it again Cat. No go. It is the cow in the mist shot, first one at the top of the acct. Maybe it needs to be resized. I think I have it 150 X something. Thanks for helping me! Have a quiet evening.

siggie.jpg

Nope, it works. Must be something in the siggie thing. Lemmee work on it a minute.

When I have it showing up in my signature, it looks like this but without the spaces in the outside bracket thingies and between the backslashes...

[ I M G ]http: // i281.photobucket.com / albums/kk236 / snapshotmiki / siggie.jpg[ / I M G ]

(If I didn't add in the spaces, it condenses the address, and will show the picture, not the line of text.)

It looks like all you have to do is delete the first 4 letters, the colon, and the double backslashes.

(After you get it, I'll delete it from my siggie.)

Well Cat, I thought, aha, now I've got it! I deleted the image code where the photo should be, then went to put it in again without the http etc. and now it will not let me put it in at all! If you can do it and will there are two cow photos now. The one that says siggie-1 is the one I want. It is a little bigger. Don't know why I can't put anything at all in now. Thanks for all the help!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU CAT!!!!!!!!!!!! You're the BEST!!!!!!

Lookin' GOOD!!! :happy0203:

And I *love* the happy calf avatar! Looks like he/she's up to something!!! :24:

You're quite welcome, Sweetie... glad to help!

:bighug2: