MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Prayers please

Could all of your wonderful people please send lots of prayers my brothers way. He is having a cat scan today, possible and a possible biopsy. Cancer clinic on Monday. They have found a massive lump on his liver and are almost certain that it is cancer. My brother has a total of six kids, some step kids, his youngest is only 3.

We will find out this morning.

Please help me with lots of good thoughts and prayers.

thanks so much

Brigid

------------------

brigid.gif

I'll be praying for you and your brother and family, Brigid! May the Lord be with you!

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Thank you for your prayers. Not much news yet, he had a scan yesterday, but noone will tell him results, possibly until Tues. From what I know they want his own doctor to give him the results and he hasn't called so far. Maybe today?? They have not done a biopsy yet. One good piece of news is that his lungs are clear, so it hasn't spread there. The doctors told him that it was 99% sure cancer, maybe because of where it is located. He is in a lot of pain right now.

thanks again

Brigid

------------------

brigid.gif

God is a God of possibilities, in impossibilities, I know, I am proof of it. It was medically impossible for me to have been created. Then the Dr. told my Mom it was medically impossible for her to carry me long enough to be born. My birth was another series (several) of impossibilities, my Mom heard the Dr. say, "Only God could have saved this child."

At age 19 I too had cancer and was given 6 months to live, I am now 46!

I am praying and beliving that if your brother does have cancer that God will make possible that which man finds impossible and that your brother's life and testomony will be used for the glory and uplifting of God and that all who know him and see what God has done for him will either come to a personal relationship with God or a closer relationship with him than they had before.

Hill

Hi all thanks again for your thoughts and prayers. My brother met with his doctor yesterday, they have found 4 tumors on his liver, he has had his appointment with the cancer people moved ahead to today. At 10 this morning they will tell us what their plan of attack will be. I have been reading up on it and liver cancer is called the silent killer and a good portion of the time you cannot operate. I have of course not told my parents this.

Lots of prayers this morning please.........

My mom and dad are 72, the stress is very taxing on my mom's heart. She has a problem with one of her valves.

My aunt is a nun and the head of a convent in toronto, she said she has all of her girls praying (all the nuns). My other uncle has his own parish in Ontario, he is a priest, lot of prayers there, my other uncle is a missionary, more prayers.

Tell you more when I can.

Brigid

------------------

brigid.gif

Brigid, prayer works!!! Will be trusting the Lord with you for the best outcome for your brother and lots of grace for your family...may the Lord be with you and give you wisdom as to how to tell your parents. Happygirl

------------------

I will be praying for our brother!

You might want to check out the website:

iknowthecause.com

He just wrote a book about cancer, the causes, natural treatments, etc. This website might be helpful too!

Thanks again everyone.

Not great news, they think that the cancer is in his colon as well. Both my brother and I had colonoscopies last year, because my dad had colon cancer, (they operated took it out and his is fine now).Both of our tests came back negative for us. they will do another colonoscopy tomorrow and another test, forget the name, send a camera down and look around. He is having a biopsy done on Monday, can't be done by needle they have to go in. He met with oncologists yesterday, did blood test .

Keep the prayers coming.

------------------

brigid.gif

Update on my brother, they did a needle biopsy yesterday, not what they were supposed to do, whatever, they froze the spot and then he was in to much pain so they knocked him out. Put a scope down into his stomach, as well, stomach is clear of tumors, so are lungs, kidneys, not certain about colon yet. Have to wait until Friday for results of biopsy, the 3 tumors on his liver are the size of baseballs, no wonder his in such pain...........sigh, more waiting, poor guy and his family, waiting is unbearable.

More prayers, please

frown.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Prayers aren't stopping!!

I'm Happy to hear that Most of his organs are Cancer Free!!!!!!!

I'm still believing for a miracle with those tumors!!

I'm sorry for all that you and your family are going through Brigie!!

Wish i could help...or at least give you a Hug!!

Waiting with you!

xxoo

deb

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Will continue to pray for God's mercy and grace for your brother and his family...and you! ((((((Brigid))))))

------------------