MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

DH needs a job

Becky Lynn

Pray for my hubby to be able to be hired for a job, soon, before his unemployment runs out. He's been without work for 2 1/2 years. He has been diligently seeking work, except for some breaks where he went off of his unemployment so he could have necessary surgery or get help for some of his issues with depression and anxiety. He as been to so many interviews and no one is interested in taking a chance with him.

Out of desperation, we have started a small home business. It is no where near enough to support us right now, but we do have 3 regular customers. We are making goat milk soap, and the milk is coming from our own goats. We would actually love it if our soap business took off and got big enough to support us--but whether it is our soap business or a job for my hubby, we need a steady income to support us before his unemployment runs out! Pray for us!

:pray:

How much do your soaps sell for, Becky Lynn?

It depends on how big the bar turns out. Some turn out larger than others--$1 an oz is what I charge--so if its a 2 oz bar, its $2 or 3 oz is $3 etc, etc.

Archived