MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Well, am I tired this weekend......

"Oh, oh, someone must have hid my French Toast Crunch. I am sooooooo tired. I am

also so sorry that I haven't been around much.

* Spit slumps down in the nearest, softest looking chair. *

"Whoa boy, am I tired. Zipppppppppping and Zoooooooooomimg around can tucker you out."

* Spit sinks deeper into the chair, and sighs. Spitfire looks around with a tired look on her face, wanting to get up and get a drink, and a cookie from the freshly laiden table, that someone must have set up just before she got here. But she is too tired to move. Spit sits looking like something the cat dragged in *

" I need a good dose of sleep and French Toast Crunch. But I do have to say that I have lost 46 pounds in the last 3 1/2 months. So there has been an upside to it all this stress I'v ebeen under. I am feeling better about myself."

* Spit drags herself out of the comfy chair and looks around for her bed *

"Hmmmmmmm, well time for beddy. I luv and miss you all. And for all the newbies here (WOW!! It's gonna take me forever to get to know ya 'all) Just ask anyone about me, I'm sure they will be more than happy to fill you in a little bit about me."

------------------

spitzfire.jpg

Happygirl walks over to Spitzfire and tucks a nice fuzzy blanket around her shoulders...she hums a sleepy lullaby as she places a platter with a French Toast Crust, a big glass of water (or Spitzfire's favorite drink) and a bunch of wild flowers next to her bed.

With the flowers is a note that says "Glad you are here".

She smiles and keeps humming as she looks for someone else to make happy....or maybe she'll just go to bed herself...after a nice cup of hot chocolate wink.gif.Mmmmmmmmm...........

Happygirl curls up in bed, wondering how Spitzfire lost 46 Lbs in 3 an a half months!

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Good to see you Spitfire, wow 46 pounds?

Sounds like you best make sure you are eating healthy now, Please take care of yourself. Sleep well..........

MiscDogrun.gif

------------------

lois.jpg

Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when

our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.