MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Moms in the hospital

Guest Guest

Luckily here in Bay City. She went to get her meds renewed but had to go to the doc first. Well her BP was 260 and he sent her to the hospital. Dad called and asked me to get the dog( poor Meggie keeps looking for them) I went to try to find them but they must have been in transition from emergency to her room cause I couldn't find anyone. So brought the dog home and now I'm waiting. Tell more later. di

------------------

diinmi.jpg

I'm so glad your Mom is doing better! I hope she gets to go home soon...something about being home (I think) makes people feel better. What a great idea to print up the responses for her! It's great to feel loved and prayed for by people you have never met! I know it has really gotten me out of a lot of stuff...I'm at where I'm at because of the love and prayers of other people. Please let her know that we will continue to pray for her here...and give her a BIG HUG from all of us! Happygirl smile.gif

Thanks for the good report...it's nice to here good news after you have prayed for someone!

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Just got back from seeing her. Her BP is now down to 185/80. And they are taking her off the nitro drip. Sounds like they might let her out tomarrow or Sat. I printed out all your responses and she said thanks and said you're a great bunch. smile.gif di

------------------

diinmi.jpg

So happy she is getting better and will be home with her loved ones soon.

Add garlic to her diet and garlic pills. It lowers blood pressure.

Hill

A problem is just a challenge waiting to be conquered.

Impossibilities are just possibilities waiting to be made possible.

You can't stop the curve balls of life but you can choose how you will handle them.

So glad she's doing better! Folic acid- 6 400 mg pills a day can help keep the heart healthy. You pretty much can't take too much as it's a water soluable vitamin. Hope she continues to improve every day Di!

------------------

becca.jpg

Bummer frown.gif her BP went way up again last night. They put a call in to her cardiologist down in Florida to see what he had done to get it down when she was in the hospital in Feb. I'll be talking to Dad at lunch. What a week. di

------------------

diinmi.jpg

Praying for you all, still, My Mom is back in the hospital with pneumonia, and congestive heart failure.

I know what you are going through. Hang on we'll get through this one, too

------------------

lois.jpg

Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when

our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.