MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Lost my beautiful daughter this week

Lisa in GA

That was beautiful. What a tragic death and terrible loss for you. I'm sending you healing energy and wishing you some solace... although, I understand how hard that is to come by in situations like this.

• 3 weeks later...

That was beautiful. It made me cry. I don't know if I missed a posting on why she died so young, but I am very sorry for the loss of your daughter and for her 4 children and husband...and the rest of your family. What a terrible loss.

• 2 months later...

Update

I now have emergency custody of 4 grandbabies, ages: 4 and a half, 3, 2 and 4 months. Son in law is in jail without bond on charges of aggravated child molestation, and has now been implicated in my daughters death. Life can change in a moment.

Lisa

Update

I now have emergency custody of 4 grandbabies, ages: 4 and a half, 3, 2 and 4 months. Son in law is in jail without bond on charges of aggravated child molestation, and has now been implicated in my daughters death. Life can change in a moment.

Lisa

Oh my Lisa...I'm so sorry. Do you have any help with your grandbabies?

Oh my Lisa...I'm so sorry. Do you have any help with your grandbabies?

No help. I am now the single parent of 13 at home. My 9 youngest adopted all with issues and now four grands. So at home I have: Greg 18 (mentally about 12, he will never drive, sierra, 15, Anna, 13, Megan, 12, Jacob 11, Sarah, 11 (moderately mentally handicapped), Chase and Chasity 9 year old twins, Jackson, 6, Julianna, 4, Delaina, 3, Noah, 2, and Emma, 4 months.

I love them but it is exhausting and there is no such thing as someone who will sit with this many children. If there were, I couldn't afford them anyway.

Oh Lisa, oh good grief.... The idea that your daughters husband might have been involved...

And you with all those children and no help....

Just don't know what to say that could be of any help.

Oh my gosh, Lisa...what I wouldn't give to be in the same area as you so that I could offer you physical help...

I am SO SORRY that your SIL may have been involved in this...and that he may have harmed your precious grandbabes...that just turns my stomach...

Please know that you will be in my prayers and my thoughts...praying for miraculous strength, endurance, and wisdom for you...for ALL of your sweet babies as each of them adjusts to this change...for people that you love and trust to gather around you to offer you support.

We're here for you, honey.

:hug3:

Oh Lisa!!!!!!! My mouth just dropped open when I read your update. The horror....and the responsibility for more children.

Father God, we plead with You this day. Our sister Lisa has had tragedy after tragedy. Now this additional potential horror of the SIL. Dear God hold Lisa and every one of those many children close in Your huge arms. Send someone or lots of people to step up and help with the children. Expand this family's love until they burst with it. Fill their needs to overflowing in this next year. Nothing will erase the grief but Your love will be the balm that heals it slowly. Give them joyful moments within the grief. Give them moments of normalacy within the busy household. Give them an unexplainable and extraordinary PEACE. Let Your justice be done and the truth revealed so that no others are hurt. Oh God we ache with sorrow on behalf of our sister and throw all of that concern upon You. None of us are geographically close enough to help her personally but you can make sure they are protected and have provisions. Honor Lisa's commitment to children who didn't have a home and now these grandbabies.

MtRider :pray::grouphug:

• 2 weeks later...

I have been awarded custody for two years of all four grandbabies. Son in law has been denied bond by magistrate court and now awaiting bond hearing on January 31st in superior court. I plan to appear and tell judge we are afraid of what he will do if given bond. Coroner says Sherrif is still holding results of autopsy pending investigation on son in law.

I am exhausted trying to deal with 13 kids, a hundred year old farmhouse, my animals and my little 12 acre farm. I know that no man in his right mind would ever marry me but I need a man to fix things that constantly need repairs or break. Really wish I could find someone trustworthy to move in my little guest house in exchange for 5 or 6 hours of labor a week.

Praying for help.

Lisa in GA

Lisa I am so sorry. I am just seeing this and I cannot imagine how hard this must be on so many levels. Sending prayers and lots of hugs. I just wish there was something I could do to make the pain go away but hang in there! Those grandbabies are so lucky to have you.

• 3 weeks later...

I am so sorry, please know my prayers go out to all of you.

I had my computer in the shop and then was working on the Mrs. S. News Letter so much I didn't see this until now.

Again, I am so sorry. :bighug2:

Praying for help for you....not someone who will be an additional burden but sent directly from God to assist you!!!!!! Specific need and specific prayer.

MtRider [...and help this whole large family cope with yet another tragedy. Protect them all.]

Archived