MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

FYI - Everyone is very popular on this site lately

So every now and then I look to WHO is online here and most of the time I also 'see' what Guests are looking at.

Somtimes I find things I forgot were posted and also sometimes more then 1 Guest is looking at the same thing?

But lately it seems we are having more and more Guests on in the morning hours just before 9 am? So I am thinking they are coming here at work before the day starts or just before they head out to work?

Anyway lots of viewing of posts to have anything to do with prep, how to survice, getting things in order, etc.

So we are NOT the only ones looking for help in the near furture, are we?

:AmishMichaelstraw:

Edited by Amishway Homesteaders

There was 19 guests online when I was on around 3am this morning, I was shocked there was that many!

Yes, same thing here when I am on in the middle of the night.

BUT, then I remember that in some places it is daytime . . . .

So that means they are "l@@king" at us from all over the world!

I better do more spellchecking :sHa_sarcasticlol: before posting?

Actually, I suspect that many of the ones that have the same ISP numbers are spammers in a central location, looking for places to dump more spam. You'd be surprised how many we get trying to register. And naturally they'll look at the threads, trying to figure out a good place to post, or just curious.

Only a *very* few get in occasionally, because we try hard to figure out who is real and who is spamming. :frying pan:

:darth duck:

Actually, I suspect that many of the ones that have the same ISP numbers are spammers in a central location, looking for places to dump more spam. You'd be surprised how many we get trying to register. And naturally they'll look at the threads, trying to figure out a good place to post, or just curious.

Only a *very* few get in occasionally, because we try hard to figure out who is real and who is spamming. :frying pan:

:darth duck:

For which I am VERY grateful!

This is Cat looking for spammers...........................................:animal0017: AND, when she finds one......frying%20pan.gif

This is ME trying to avoid Cat for revealing her secrets...........:behindsofa:

For you, Sweetie, it's this... glomp1-1.gif

:happy0203:

So every now and then I look to WHO is online here and most of the time I also 'see' what Guests are looking at.

Somtimes I find things I forgot were posted and also sometimes more then 1 Guest is looking at the same thing?

But lately it seems we are having more and more Guests on in the morning hours just before 9 am? So I am thinking they are coming here at work before the day starts or just before they head out to work?

Anyway lots of viewing of posts to have anything to do with prep, how to survice, getting things in order, etc.

So we are NOT the only ones looking for help in the near furture, are we?

Well, I am new here, but I was a guest for years before I decided to join last month. I have always known that we had better be prepared for "something" but I wasn't always sure what that something was....reading here over the years, I learned that my "something" was more massive than I ever dreamed. The things it could turn out to be are endless and most of them had NEVER occured to me. I was always trying to be prepared for personal financial turmoil, but never global financial crisis that we seem to be experiencing. I don't think I was prepared for this drought and wildfires that we are having in Texas. I just want to be able to live through whatever we have in front of us no matter what it is....that is unless Jesus calls us home, and in that case, someone else can use what I have prepared for...because they are gonna need it! Therefore, I am trying to gain more knowledge on how to better prepare for whatever it is that is coming. Thanks

• 2 months later...

Thanksgiving Day, around 12:30 PM my time, and since I'm cooking the "big meal" later this weekend, I'm here instead of fussing over a turkey.

We have quite a few "guests" from China, so they are surfing our site at 1:30 AM.

One from the Ukraine is on around 8:30 PM, I believe.

Got one from DC and one from New York...

Nice to know I'm not alone here... LOL :)

I forget to log in sometimes though so I show as guest - does that make me a stalker? ;)

Hmmmm... <_<

Well, we'll just say you're a BELOVED stalker, ok??? ;)

:hug3:

I was a stalker guest for several months. I wanted to join really bad but....

I couldn't think of a name. :sHa_sarcasticlol:

I just bought a Jeep so.....

Original, huh!

Edited: fur spellin'

Edited by Jeepers

I was a stalker guest for several months. I wanted to join really bad but....

I couldn't think of a name. :sHa_sarcasticlol:

I just bought a Jeep so.....

Original, huh!

Edited: fur spellin'

Jeepers, jeepers glad to know that is why your online name is that!

Good thing you didn't just harvest corn stalks for feed or you may have been "Stalk-er" :laughkick:

Or

If you were sewing a log cabin quilt you would be known as "stripper"! :sHa_sarcasticlol:

:AmishMichael2: