MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Lois

suzyq322

Yes Grandma Lois was a wonderful lady indeed. She is sorely missed.

I read her posts with anticipation. She knew so much about plants and herbs.

Every time I am tempted to add something about herbs and essential oils, I feel so inadequate compared to her knowledge and wish she was here to coach me and make sure the data is correct.

:yar:

(((((((suzyq322)))))))

She was among the first to greet me when I tiptoed into MrsS...techno-idiot so that I wasn't even sure what a 'thread' vs 'post' was. She encouraged me when I began to post scenarios. Her posts always showed her kindness and respect for others.

(((((Suzyq)))))

MtRider

Such a gentle, caring heart will be remembered forever with love. We were blessed that she shared so much with us here.

((((((((((((suzyq322))))))))))))))

SuzyQ, I miss your Mom still. We shared a lot of things over the years, especially about herbs and healing and I miss being able to run something past her or having her post her comments on something I wrote. She had a way of clarifying things that made the post much more effective.

I miss her ability to look at what was happening around us and the way she could sum it up directly and effeciently. When she posted for us to beware, it was always right on and we listened. Several times lately I've wondered what her take on the current situation would be.

Most of all, though, I miss her kind compassionate caring. She was always ready to help another, whether it be with a prepping problem, an illness, a crisis in life, or just a cyber hug.

It has been said that a person is never truly gone as long as they are remembered. Lois will never truly be gone.

(((((((Suzyq))))))

:bighug2:

God sent a sweet angel to grace our world on this day 70 years ago. :wub:

Thank You, Lord, for the blessings of knowing Lois and her daughter. Thank You for giving Lois wisdom, knowledge, and a kind heart that shared.

Save us a place at the table, Lois... we're gonna have one wonderful Mrs S party!!! :hug3:

:grouphug:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived