MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I love youtube

Awesome gofish! I am figuring out a basic sock. Doing ok on it. I think after doing about 3 pair I will have it down to automatic pretty much. Ive been tired this weekend abit too much but am knitting in the round and am learning as I go and the more I read on instructions. I am finally grasping things mentally so much better and faster and that sure helps!

Neat shawl!

I noticed Teresa was posting her crochet work on FB, shes done some awesome afghans. Some of you crocheters are amazing with what you can do. :grinning-smiley-044:

Best of luck with it !

Awesome gofish! I am figuring out a basic sock. Doing ok on it. I think after doing about 3 pair I will have it down to automatic pretty much. Ive been tired this weekend abit too much but am knitting in the round and am learning as I go and the more I read on instructions. I am finally grasping things mentally so much better and faster and that sure helps!

Neat shawl!

I noticed Teresa was posting her crochet work on FB, shes done some awesome afghans. Some of you crocheters are amazing with what you can do. :grinning-smiley-044:

Best of luck with it !

ahhhhh shucks...:ashamed0002: thanks arby--I actually taught myself from a book I got at wal mart and watching you tube to figure out how to read patterns--I can honestly say that I have crocheted everyday for over 2 years now--I love it!!!!

I'm making this shawl for my DD2. Yes that is a lot of crocheting and yes I have lost my mind.

I'll try to post pictures when I'm done.

I love Clare's videos, since I can't read crochet patterns, she has awesome tutorials. I have made hand warmers, infinity scarf, headbands, working on a hat, bows...great videos. I just tonight saw what your making, it will be so pretty. Good luck!