MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Our grandsons have gone home again.

Yes, our son, d-i-l, and older brother came and picked them up Sat. evening so it is just Old Pine and me again. smile.gif

The boys were ready to go home. When it is nice out and they are able to play outside it is so nice. They enjoy the outside more than having to stay inside. They did a lot of coloring and watched more movies this time.

We heard on the radio, while we ran to town, that some places in MN got 8 and 10 inches of snow yesterday and last night. We have just enough to track in. And that is only in some places.

We went to my sister and brother-in-laws 50th anniversary celebration on the 13th, had dinner with them on the 15th as that was the date. Then, last Sat. we went to a wedding for a great-nephew. So, we were busy last week.

On Thurs. or Friday, we got another invitation for a wedding. Another great-nephew will be getting married on the 2nd of Nov. So, maybe that will be the last until next summer.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

How blessed you are to have so many family activities to go to! My nieces 15th birthday is next month, and as you probably already know, it's a big deal in Mexico. My middle sister (missionary in W Africa) is flying to Mexico for it. I had wanted to go, but we can't afford it right now.

I'm glad you are having a lot of happy occassions in your life. My Dad says that having grandkids is a great blessing...they ae a blessing when they come, and a blessing when they go! wink.gif

Hope you have fun at the next wedding!

Happygirl smile.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!