MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Eds Ghost Post. Do you believe in Ghosts and James Van Praagh and John Edward

Dee

Ed I loved your Ghost Post! Now for THE question. How many of you watch Sylvia Browne, James Van Praagh and John Edward? DO you think they are scammers or legitimate.

My own view is that there is something to this psychic stuff. You just have to know what to look for. I am a Sylvia Browne Fan. I think she is the real thing. Van Praagh and Edward are good but they ask too many questions, but still I think there is something there.

Then again you have skeptic James Randi who has offered a 1 million of his money to the psychics and anyone, if they can produce visual evidence to support the theory that there is afterlife and paranormal activity.

Hiya Wheeler, Haven't seen you around for a while. Hope you and the family are fine. What do you think of Art Bell? I caught his show when someone took over for him for a while. Now that he's back I think, I should check him out as I am usually up late in the evenings.

Howdy, here's a great site for Ghost Pics

and Paranormal. Possibly some of you have heard his radio program at night. I listen to it through Cyber Streaming on the computer while I'm at work. There are some very interesting shows.

http://www.artbell.com

------------------

Always Seek&Follow the Light.....Wheeler