MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Windmorn has reported a tragedy....

Many of us will recall that Windmorn's son and DH were planning to hike the Appalachian Trail this summer. She asked about dehydrated foods and other things that would make their Father/Son trip enjoyable.

Some of us asked about them when the horrible Eastern storm blew through. Apparently they were all right at that time. (?)

Windborn PMed a couple of us to say that their bodies had been found under a waterfall up on the Appalachian Trail.

[she sent a few details and we found the story in a search. For privacy/security reasons, we won't give that out just yet.]

First her DH was found and later her son. :sad-smiley-012: She requested that one of us pass the word on to you all at MrsS. She says she can find no words.

Father God, we are shocked to hear of such pain for one of our own. We weep with her, tho we have never met face-to-face. This technology allows us to come before You on her behalf...and her DD. We beg You to be very close to them as necessary arrangements are made and these first days come and go. Fill in with on-the-spot people to assist them. Bring meals, encourage them to sleep, grab them and hold them as they cry. Send whatever/whoever they need with timing so grande that is HAS to be from You.

MtRider :pray::sad-smiley-012:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen! :pray:

(((((Windmorn and family))))

My heart goes out to Windmorn, her daughter at this time. Mt.Rider and Darlene ---I have sent links to the article about all this from the local paper that Windmorn requested I do a search for earlier today. It took some time for this to be reported and her to be notified, so Windmorn, her daughter and family and close friends are in my prayers right now. My heart goes out to them at this time.

I also notified Stephanie on fb so that she could pray. She seems to have this incredible prayer connection with the Lord and I know she would want to be able to pray too. She has offered her sympathies as well. I wish I could do more for you, Windmorn. :hug3::pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Thank you MtRider for this thread and that beautiful prayer. Thank you Arby's for letting me know so that I can add my prayers. This is a terrible tragedy that I can't even begin to try to grasp.

So thankful that we have a way to help through the power of prayer.

Windorn, I don't even know what to say. I'm crying with you. Prayers going up for all that you need. :sad-smiley-012:

I don't have words adequate enough. But my heart goes out to you and your family. Prayers for comfort are going up for you. Deepest condolences during this time.

What a terrible tragedy this must be for Windmorn and her daughter. I am adding my prayers to the others and hoping that God will find a way to ease their pain and to help them to heal. Words just seem so inadequate right now...

Devastating...

Dear Sweet Jesus please wrap your loving arms around them at this time and give them comfort. Lord guide us in our prayers so that we can intercede and pray for what is needed and on their behalf. Thank you so much for the allowing us all to meet here and become a family and be there for each other. Lord please pour out your love and comfort on our dear sister.

Edited by ANewMe