MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Mt_Rider

Windmorn has reported a tragedy....

I don't know what to say, other than Windmorn and her family are in my prayers :pray:

I haven't been able to get her off of my mind and heart all today. I'm sure the rest of us feel the same way. Continued prayers... :sad-smiley-012:

My heart is heavy. You are in my prayers, and hope that you know that we are all here, and will await your call for us.

What a tragedy, lost for words.

My heart goes out to Windmorn and her family.

So sorry to hear this. Praying for both and all the family. :pray:

I haven't been able to get her off of my mind and heart all today. I'm sure the rest of us feel the same way. Continued prayers... :sad-smiley-012:

I feel the same way... I want to do something, but don't know what would be helpful. Does anyone have any ideas?

Just dropping in to tell you all how much I love this board and those on it and that dd and I can never fully express how much your prayers and concern mean to us.

(((((((Windmorn and DD)))))))))))

Come in for some love and prayer any time you need. I think we're keeping this up for a long time for you.

MtRider :pray:

Windmorn....I am SO sorry. I have no words. Please know that you are in my constant prayers and thoughts....if there is anything at ALL that we can do for you, don't hesitate to let us know.

:(:hug3::pray:

Windmom, I am adding my prayers to everyone elses. I am so sorry. My heart and prayers go out to you and your daughter.

If there is anything we can do to help ease some of your burden please let us know.

Sending prayers to you and your dear daughter. :pray:

Windmom, I can only imagine the mingled shock and sorrow you are feeling. My prayers are with you and your dd for strength, understanding and acceptance of this sudden tragedy in your lives. Gods ways are not ours, so we will be mystified over His reasoning until we can ask Him personally. May He grant you what you need, so you can do what he asks of you. My thoughts are with you.

Wish so badly to be able to reach out and give hugs.....help around house...something. Know you are in my husband and my constant thoughts and prayers.

adding prayers from my family for yours at this time and for as long as you need them

Words are so inadequate at a time like this.

We are all praying for you and your family.

Adding my prayers and heartfelt sympathy to everyone else's. It is hard to know what to say at times like this but just wanted you to know that although I don't post much, I lurk a lot and you have always been a favorite of mine, your mind sort a kinda works along the same lines as mine (if you knew me personally that could be scary). Anyway, I am praying for you and your daughter and thanking God for Dh and Ds whom, earlier this week I was ready to run away from. My petty little problems are so small in the overall scheme of things and situations like what you are going through seem to really drive that point home. May the Lord hold you in the palm of his hand in this time of sorrow.

Edited by RebelDigger

(((((((Windmorn and DD))))))))

Adding my prayers and hugs.

I just have no words to fully express the sorrow I feel for Windmorn and her daughter. How very, very tragic. :sad-smiley-012:

I hadn't been on the computer for several days while we were gone to Michigan, and when I returned my home phone had a message about this. So I heard about it there first, and just haven't been able to post here. Words just are not enough to comfort this kind of loss.

Windmorn, you and your daughter are both in my thoughts and my prayers. I can only hope that you are feeling God's loving arms around you both as you face what will be not days, but weeks of anguish as the "process" plays out in the investigation. May the conclusions bring you some measure of peace.

These are the things for which there is no preparation except through God.

My prayers continue for you.

:hug3:

Windmorn, not only am I praying for peace and comfort for you and DD, I'm also praying for strength to deal with the long days ahead filled with a full spectrum of emotions.

Windmorn and DD...just wanted you to know I was thinking of you today and holding you up in my prayers. :hug3: