MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thank you Lord

My girls and I were going to the mall. DD1 was driving. She's a new driver and needs to work on slowing down to stop.

My car doesn't slow down well. Dh said something about the idle being high?

She made a bad stop and I told her to slow down and stop sooner she said that the brakes were kinda of weird.

By that time we were at the mall.

She got in the car to drive home and pushed down on the brakes to put it in gear and we had no brakes.

Dh came and put brake fluid in and drove my car home.

He barely made it home. He said he was really sweating it the last mile.

Thank you Lord for wonderful husbands. Tomorrow he's replacing my brake lines.

:pray: Thank You, Lord, for safety for each one in this family. And thank You for husbands that keep things going because they love us. :wub:

Glad you are all safe, gofish! :hug3:

Dh took the car over to our church. It's a old Walmart building and still has the bays where they did tyres. The church uses it to fix cars for people who can't afford car repairs.The people pay for their parts and volunteers do the labor for free . Walmart built that store and a few short years later they built a bigger store across the road. It make a great church buliding.

Dh called and said that he has to completely replace both brake lines and the brake pads in the back brakes.