MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Just another Saturday for Us- but we try and keep busy?

Up early to water the garden and weed before the sun gets to hot!

Did some quick shopping for us and neighbor lady that can't drive anymore and Go check on friend that had a pass maker put in on Thursday ,she is doing fine but we did a few things for her then headed home.

Just in time to leave for the "Bag Sales" at 2 places first was a Church Rummage sale but today was the last day so it was Fill-a-bag for $1.00 each! We got 5 big bags of stuff!

Then home unloade that stuff so we had room and headed to the big one! After 20 minute drive we were at The Lions Club Auction and Bag Sale They ALWAYS has tons of stuff that can’t go in the Auction so sell it just before the Auction, Today over 250 boxes to look though and fill a bag or box for $2.00 each! We filled 3 big boxes and 1 big bag. BUT it was in the parking lot – in the heat and sun! Headed home AGAIN and unloaded all that and sorted out: ours, gifts, Flea market stuff, things on list for Amish Friends, more stuff for Flea Market, and then just “STUFF”.

When the room was clear and things packed away we started to pull out the Dollhouses (18 going to this Show!) and put them into front room to get ready to load into van. But we have to wait until it is cooler outside or the wax we use to hold everything in place will melt and things will fall down!

Back into office to check on you guys and the phone line is down? I hit it while moving boxes around so I had to stop, pull out boxes and find the plug. It was pulled out so I redid it, put everything back against the wall and started here again.

…………………And here I am now just sitting and typing.

Dollhouse Show it at the Farmers Museum in Auburn, NY so we need to be there at 8am to set up the Display and be ready at 11 am for the opening. But first have to wake up Lori at 5 am so we can pack the rest of the stuff that can’t be out in heat, leave here by 7 am so we can get there on time.

Wel that’s about it for today! See not much? LOL

:AmishMichaelstraw: