MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunday Afternoon

Hi again! Haven't been on here since May and now we get a signal sitting outside so I will try to get on once a week or so. I've been checking mail every couple of weeks and maybe facebook but it's hot out here! We are in our mobile home out in the country near bils ranch and it is beautiful! The dogs are fine and Buddy hasn't had a seizure for almost 3 months now. I think the Sam -E is healing his liver. Hoping to get a garden are disced up soon. I have been putting whey from the dairy on the area for a few weeks now. No chickens or goats yet. Eventually. We have some furniture. It is still easy to clean house since it is not overcrowded yet. AT&T is laying fiber optic cable right in front of our house but I can't get an answer as to when they will hook it up. We go into town about every week and a half and to Walmart about once a month. We made our wooden fence dog proof and I will have photos when I have a better connection. We built our porch railing, making one section a gate so we can open it to bring in furniture easier. DH has built some furniture. Next is a bookcase I think.

I just want to say that I miss you all and think about you daily (and guiltily for not getting on here). Thanks for listening!

Good to 'see' you again! We sure do miss you. I'm glad you are getting things accomplished. Hope the folks are treating you well there. I sure would like to get able to make a trip home and maybe get to meet you in person. I haven't been home but once since my mom died, but my knee is so painful that it's hard to even sit in the car for a trip to town, much less make that long drive. Please keep me in your prayers. Look foreward to hearing from you more often!

Praying for September to get here for the coolness or not-so-hotness anyway! While I have sat out here it is up to 103 from 100. Good for losing weight though. So far 25 pounds gone! Mostly from helping at the dairy I think. It's so good to hear your voices! I'll try to get some photos up this weekend in the morning so I don't overheat myself.