MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Vegetables getting eaten in garden?

After a very busy few days I am able to be home and rest.

So I wanted to take a break and have a snack but first I went out to check on the gardens seeing we have been leaving very early in the morning and coming home later I haven’t been out there in 3 days.

So I headed out and was checking the tomatoes and one was just so good looking I ATE IT! :busted:

Then on to check the string beans and a few needed picking , so I did and ATE them too. :thumbs:

On to the pea patch and was checking to see if they were ready yet and well.......... some were so I did a taste test (Just to make sure) LOL :woohoo:

Oh look! A cute little pickling cucumber is sticking its head out of the vines.................... mmmmmmm it was good!

:feedme:

On the way back in I spied some red in all the cherry tomato vines so I took a few and popped them in my mouth!

Came back in to the house for some tea and crackers with cheese but for some reason now I am not as hungry as I was before I checked the gardens? :shrug:

Anybody want to join me for just a spot of tea? :wave:

:AmishMichaelstraw:

• 2 weeks later...