MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wedding

I am not sure which is worse 9 months then labor and delivery or a wedding. Either way I am exhausted the next day. But the day was beautiful the rain held off and well after a rocky start things went smoothly.

Two things you do not want to hear the morning of your son's wedding

Groom...where's the ring

Bride...the car battery is dead and I am 45 minutes late for my hair and make-up appointment.

No the wedding didn't start on time but hey it happened that is all that matters.

NickChelseasWedding069.jpg

Edited by mommato3boys

what a pretty couple weddings never go as plan my niece got married 3 years ago in december groom was 2 hrs late and top it all off it started snowing heavy so glad everything worked out in the end

and now life starts to get back to normal - or does it? :)

we are finally home and the exhaustion levels are high, but have to go back to work ets. I think the parents need the honeymoon, (or at least the holiday ;) )

more than the kids!

What a beautiful wedding !

It is also such a relief to have it all done. We had our last two children marry this year ( DS in Feb. and DD in May).

It is so exciting to see the children grow up to be responsible and caring adults and start their own families!

and now life starts to get back to normal - or does it? :)

we are finally home and the exhaustion levels are high, but have to go back to work ets. I think the parents need the honeymoon, (or at least the holiday ;) )

more than the kids!

Normal? I am not sure what normal is anymore isn't it just a setting on a dryer? :24: Yesterday it was all I could do to sit up. We nibbled on left overs all day because neither one of us wanted to cook finally last night I did cook hamburgers because the thought of Chinese food (that is what I served at the rehearsal luncheon) again turned my stomach. May today I will get some things done. Hubby went back to work but I took today off also. Have a load of laundry going but I am about to start packing the living room.

I remember a few things I did not want to hear, like "Your canopy is being used by the 4H in Ocala, and that rain band has moved in early."

Edited by Ambergris