MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Still Dry Here

Dee

Two or three weeks ago I put up a picture, somewhere on Mrs. S., of dry conditions. Today I took a picture of our creek again and thought I'd put it here to show you it just keeps getting dryer and dryer. It's really getting scary!

Wow! We've been having more rain. It seems like a quick rain almost everyday. The river is a little better, the sandbar is still there but not as big.

I hope you get some rain soon, but if you do will it make the fields to wet to harvest (turn under)?

That's what I told DH yesterday. So little rain all summer but this fall it'll start pouring and we won't get what crop there is in. Of course, Surely not!Been a strange year so who can tell. :tapfoot:

Glad your area is getting some showers. Hope it's helping everyone.

When I first moved to my farm they were in the 3rd year of a drought so I understand what you're going through...my creek dried up too. It's scary to think about the consequences that the drought that has hit such critical areas of our country, and how that will translate into higher prices for everyone.

Praying that our Father will speak the Word that will release rains over your area, and all the drought stricken areas.

((((dee))))