MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

The things we do for love...

Like walkin' in the rain and the snow when there's nowhere to go.....and you're feelin' like a part of you is dyin'.

Yep, seriously stuck in my head...I used to sing that song all the time when I was growing up. :whistling: (I'm more the type to whistle it all day!)

I'M EXHAUSTED... :0327:

We went here - Gen Con in Indy.

http://www.gencon.com/2012/indy/default.aspx

I had NO IDEA how "gaming" is embedded into our culture. :shakinghead: It was eye-opening. First time I ever heard a Klingon duet... :blink:

I drove down and back - saw the sunrise and the sunset.

I gotta get to bed because I'm babysitting DGS tomorrow. More later... :grouphug:

Heh heh. I volunteered at Dragoncon a couple years. Dragoncon has the Miss Klingon Empire beauty pageant. THAT is something to see... Never made it to Gen Con though. Cons are fun! They re-assure me that I am not NEARLY as strange as "normal" people say! :cheeky-smiley-067:

Was there a chapter of the Society for Creative Anachronism there?

I'M EXHAUSTED... :0327:

We went here - Gen Con in Indy.

http://www.gencon.com/2012/indy/default.aspx

I had NO IDEA how "gaming" is embedded into our culture. :shakinghead: It was eye-opening. First time I ever heard a Klingon duet... :blink:

I drove down and back - saw the sunrise and the sunset.

I gotta get to bed because I'm babysitting DGS tomorrow. More later... :grouphug: