MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Just anothe day for this busy couple!

Just another day for us……………………….

Headed out early as Farmers Market started at 7 am! Only had to stay for busy time before heading 40 miles away to buy a new canopy for our Flea market both, but when we got there they were out of them but they called the other store and they had one left, so we asked them to put it on hold and we were on our way there to get it in 20 minutes. So off we went but as we went along we realized we were going through the town we planned to visit on Saturday so we went to the used craft store (great barging place to shop) but they are closed for inventory (good thing we stopped so we don’t have to drive all the way there on Saturday!). Then seeing we were in the area when to the Dollhouse shop that we are doing a dollhouse display for at their Dollhouse Sale for the eastern New York area Sept 9th, 15 dollhouse dealers and our 18 dollhouses.

Back on the road to get canopy and when we get there next door was a Joanna Fabrics so of cause I had to go in. Got a few things and started for home, Don’t you know we hit a yard sale! So we stopped and got some cool stuff cheap! We are now running late so stopped at Burger King for quick meal and drove over to the Canal Park for a quick picnic watching the boats go by.

Got home just in time for Lori to go to work at the Library and I had errands to run in the afternoon:

Went to feed store to get feed to deliver to an Amish Farm,

Stopped at car repair place to drop off a part for someone,

went to Ruth’s (Amish) to see if her sister Tina made it down from upstate today (she called us very early to say they were leave there and coming for a Surprise visit) and IT WAS for Ruth! She is the Amish lady we worked for at the Greenhouse Business before she got married,

Got to Ben’s to help unload from this morning’s market and put things away,

Went and dropped off feed and got Chicken feed I have to take with us tonight (more later),

Stopped over to the Amish Machine shop to give a message and see if my metal sign is done?,

Went out to the Farm where we have eggs to pick them up and let Emma (Amish) know we will be picking her up to go visit Tina with us tonight for Supper,

Now I am back home just in time for Lori to come from work at 4:15 pm so we can leave to go back to ‘Amish Land’ but we also have a quick stop on the way.

SO other than THAT we didn’t do much today and I only put 195 miles on Morgan the Wonder Van?

So how was your day today?

:AmishMichaelstraw:

<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

Sounds like a whirlwind day! I love it when I can get so much done in one day.

Yesterday was pretty much a bust. I only got about 2 hours sleep Wed night so I was so tired yesterday I was practically worthless. I worked up a few green beans to blanch and freeze to later dehydrate, made some important phone calls, did some bird watching, drank lots of water and tried to rest.