MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

The great mouse battle

Don't even get me started on MICE! :banghead::baseballbat: :frying pan: :darth duck:

Traps - one

:yar: That means there are a gazillion and the mess we found was not from some time earlier. THEY ARE HERE NOW....CHEWING, DESTROYING, FOULING, ....

:gaah::gaah::gaah:

MtRider [...I hate meices to peices! ...yeah, I'm that old! <_< ]

We are fighting this battle at my house too. I was so upset the other day when I reached in for a pot holder and found each and everyone of them had holes chewed in them!!! That includes the expensive silicon onesbaseballbat.gif

We got broke into also! They chewed and P'd on everything...even though the house has been vacant with not much in it! They've met their match though...D-Kon (?) They can eat all they want! They even chewed a hole in a hanging cloth shelf to get to trash bags! I left them a treat there also! Nasty buggers! Only thing worse was when a racoon "broke in" and came up from the crawl space. NOW THAT WAS A MESS! We used a live trap and transported her to a new home in a state park...then with gloves & masks began the terrible cleanup. Removed all carpet. And this is the house we've been taking our time remodeling so we could move into it until we're ready to move to our "homestead". Grrrrr. Would a shotgun be "overkill"?

:gaah: