MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Lost Cow

There are dozens of very ODD disfunctions that occur with MS. I had one stand out rather clearly this morning as I read the Sunday [yes, I realize it's Thursday..] paper. Here is what I saw.....er, well what my brain translated:

Lost cow

This is what a normal brain would have seen/preceived easily:

Low cost

The letters following the first letter of each word were reversed. And it was still...um, English. But no longer made any sense with the rest of the sentence, of course. :grinning-smiley-044:

I struggle with reading more and more. Fiction is still easy....the brain kind of gets going with the story flow. But non-fiction [including news articles] is laborious. Just conscious of the strain. Have to force my focus. Print or electronic makes no difference. Brain just has hiccups when it translates the data from cone and rods of my eyes. :shrug:

Just one of several odd eye things....most of which, I thankfully do not have. :thumbs:

MtRider [...just a normal morning with oddities. BTW...pardon my spelling - it's getting worse with no recourse. :shrug: ]

Edited by Mt_Rider

I'm having a difficult time with typing lately. I can't believe some of the words I type!

Most of them make no sense. Like my fingers are one key over but they aren't. I use the 'back space' a lot these days. I have to proof my posts and I still miss some things.

I tyop loiking at the keyboard so houw some of theyae words come up is a mysterey to ,e. That is an actual typical sentence. sigh

Sometimes I read crazy things that aren't there too. And I concider myself normal. :cheeky-smiley-067:

:shakinghead:

My mind jumps track sometimes too. I read "Lost Cow" and thought to myself, hey, I know where they are.

Well duh, of course I didn't know anything BUT there were 6 cows in the neighbors yard the other morning and everyone was wondering who they belonged to. The owners were found BUT when I first read your title of "lost cow" my mind jumped track for a moment.