MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

http://extension.usu...g_2011-02pr.pdf Take a look at this neat little printable booklet. I know some of you use this cream of 'whatever' soup mix, so I think you will enjoy this info! Here is another link (http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2012/03/soup-or-sauce-sos-mix.html ) with a little more info! Edited by Trudy

I think it's wonky because it appears as though it was intended to be printed on both sides of the paper -- I have no clue how to do that, so what I did was took the sheet with page numbers 16 and 13, folded it in half print on print, and then took the sheet with 14 and 15 and folded it in half blank to blank, and put it blank side to the blank side of the sheet with 16 and 13. Hope that makes sense how I am explaining it. Continued on doing it that way and it did work to make it booklet-ish and with the numbers all in order.

I printed mine out and couldn't figure the numbering either. So I used my scrapbooking paper cutter to slice each page in half. Then stacked pages in numerical order, and put a staple (diagonally) on the top left corner. Works for me! post-7458-082167100 1348772853_thumb.jpgpost-7458-013413400 1348772898_thumb.jpg I'm trying the Chicken Enchilada Casserole tonight! :feedme:

Edited by Trudy

I think it's wonky because it appears as though it was intended to be printed on both sides of the paper -- I have no clue how to do that, so what I did was took the sheet with page numbers 16 and 13, folded it in half print on print, and then took the sheet with 14 and 15 and folded it in half blank to blank, and put it blank side to the blank side of the sheet with 16 and 13. Hope that makes sense how I am explaining it. Continued on doing it that way and it did work to make it booklet-ish and with the numbers all in order.

On the print menu, select the "Properties' button. Then look for "Finishing" tab. Select that tab, and then choose "Print Both Sides" manually. It will print in the correct order, but you will have to physically turn the paper around for the second side printing (there is usually a graphic on the menu which will show you how to turn the paper.)

2hwgpkw.jpg

Edited by Midnightmom

If you don't have a duplex printer you can accomplish the same thing by printing ODD pages only, take those pages and turn over horizontally and put back in the printer so they will print on the blank back side. Print again using the EVEN pages only this time.

I was making the Chicken Enchilada Casserole yesterday and ds came through and said that he wanted fried chicken. So I fried the fresh chicken and opened a quart of my home canned chicken for the casserole. They cleaned the casserole dish and I had leftover fried chicken! lol I think I'll try Salisbury Steak in the crock pot next! post-7458-011789300 1349146518_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trudy