MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Tunisian Stitch

I was at DD2 orchestra concert just sitting there waiting for it to began. We were very early so we had a long wait.

Looking around I saw a woman that looked like she has knitting with a crochet hook.:huh:

My thoughts were racing .How is she doing that? What kind of stitch is it? It doesn't look hard. Maybe I can go ever and ask her. Maybe she will show me how to do it.

I heard a heavy sigh.gif next to me.My Son said " I know you're going t to learn that aren't you ? I don't remember what it's called but I've seen it on you tube. "

My Son knows me to well.

I love you tube.

I was at DD2 orchestra concert just sitting there waiting for it to began. We were very early so we had a long wait.

Looking around I saw a woman that looked like she has knitting with a crochet hook.:huh:

My thoughts were racing .How is she doing that? What kind of stitch is it? It doesn't look hard. Maybe I can go ever and ask her. Maybe she will show me how to do it.

I heard a heavy sigh.gif next to me.My Son said " I know you're going t to learn that aren't you ? I don't remember what it's called but I've seen it on you tube. "

My Son knows me to well.

I love you tube.

That's so neat :)

I love YouTube too :wub: I stumbled across a series of 'learn to crochet' and am making some progress.

Tunisian is very easy, once you get the hang of it. Then, if you also inspired, you can do counted cross stitch on it