MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Gathering Pictures

WormGuy

Oh, ....what I meant was she had to go to the vet's just a couple days after I got to meet her at Darlene's. She'd already stolen my heart and then she got so very ill.

But now we're both home in CO and doing well. Such big changes for her and even the time differences. She wiped out early tonite cuz we are on Eastern time. By the time DH came home, she was content to have him rub her tummy as she sprawled on her claim to the living room floor space. [ LOL That claimed floor space will get a LOT bigger fairly quickly. ] She went to bed in crate with only a few tiny whines...but really too tired to protest. I know the feeling. Even with a major afternoon nap today, I'm ready to whine and go to sleep toooooo!

MtRider [ :offtobed: So very tired but it was a good time in GA]

LOL, Hazelstone. You should drive down! It's a lot of fun and so interesting to see each other IRL. :hapydancsmil:

There were what...?...three or four bags of hydration fluid 'cocktail' emptied from those deer antlers before the pups were restored to good health.

MtRider [stared up at the chandelier while holding a sick pup a good deal of time during my 16 days in GA. Worth it all to see the pups running and playing again! :wub: ]