MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

a mile a day...

Linda

I live out in the country, in the north. I call where i live the first mile. In the first mile we live at the end and going up is a good firend and her four kids, four dogs,and 2 cats. then theres my brother and sister in law, and their three dogs. and a little father there's my sister in law (twice) and her hubby and four dogs and four cats. then our nephew and his wife and two children and her day care. Where the kids call me aunt thora(??) then on across the road is where i work taking care of our aunt and there lives our cuz. all three of them, and five dogs and four cats. the a single mother and her four children and two dogs. and on up the road is a single guy who dates the first gal along the way and he is housing her other animals three hores,three goats. two duck, chickens of all kinds,one sheep, and one more cat. then we have a new one who just moved in not to long ago and at the end of the walk is my reward ICECREAM at the store. cutting along everyone acrea's i fine flowers and berries and such.

to late 90 per cent of the in law are mad at me. Mostly for marring my hubby 25 years ago. Don't get me wrong it is fine with me . If you had any idea what kind of people; most have been in some kind of trouble with the law. for things that is not excepetable.

Guest Guest

Theyd, inlaws can be a blessing, as mine are most of the time, or a pain in the behind....

When we marry in the famiky, it's like buyiny a pig in a poke..... (old expression)

• 2 weeks later...