MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Tuesday -

Cat

Beautiful ending to a less-than-perfect day - the stars are shining brightly across the clear sky, Orion prominent in the eastern part. It's cold and quiet outside.

Kind of (maybe?) makes up for finding a drowned mouse in my soaking sinkful of dishes. (Maybe you heard that loud *EEEK*!?? :happy0203: ) That's what I get for leaving them to soak while I went to the store. But in the DAYTIME?????

Honey, I think the mice are back.... *SIGH*

(And yes, EVERYTHING was bleached...)

Actually, the day was kind of nice (except, of course, for the mouse). My Son-In-Law stayed home with their son because he (SIL) wasn't feeling well, so I got to stay home. I was very careful yesterday with DGS, but it still affects my back. So I was able to stay home and I got a nice supper made for tonight.

I'm not hurting as much. It's easier to move, but I'm being careful. Like I said in the Shout Box, I used to carry heavy mail on a "park-and-loop" mail route, walking and navigating icy streets and steps. I know how to handle weight. But this is the first time I had pain in that area of my back, and it's not as easy to recover when you're older. :sigh:

for me ..................

Helped Butching 4 large hogs ( the dead was done yesterday and they were hung out late night) see shoutbox for details.

But lots of meat was 'put up' and I got to bring home all kinds of good pork for us as well.

A very fun day for me working with Amish Friends.

Lori keeps saying I smell good! after a day of maning the fires and cook pork outside I should!