MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

CT Shooter's Mother was an Evil Survivalist

Ya'll better watch out, momma was one of those nefarious preppers!

The mother of the gunman who killed 20 children and seven adults in America’s worst school massacre, was a gun-proud “survivalist” preparing for economic collapse, it has emerged.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9749217/Connecticut-school-shooting-Adam-Lanzas-mother-was-preparing-for-disaster.html

Yah, that made me sick to my stomach when I read that garbage and how the media is playing it up. Yup, preppers are the reason for all the bad things going on. It wasn't the "survivalist" mother that went on a killing spree and she's not alive to defend herself.

I sure hope they don't try to use this to take our beans and rice away from us, let alone our guns.

The government is prepared to do this for all of us eventually. It will be/is a crime to store food & supplies in excess of what you need for immediate use. Of course guns will be removed first so we can't allegedly fight back. Amazing fun with what one can do with a slingshot and my childhood collection of marbles. ^_^

My wife called me out of the shower this morn, 3 journalists were 'discussing' the event on UK television. Yup, wiring straight into the emotions with phrases like 'preppers are survivalists who train for combat' and words like 'hoarding'. Always nice to see a balanced press.

:sigh:

I don't even think i have the words anymore.

What I find so twisted is that this tragedy is being used to fuel political agendas. These precious souls deserve to be mourned, remembered, and respected. Not used as fodder to propel agendas, fuel division and to villify one of the victims (the mom).

:sigh:

That is only the media. I am not sure I believe that there was a cache of guns period. I think the whole thing was planned. If there was a cache it was put there. What better way to devastate the nation than to strike the children? Maybe in his homeland this would be true. But Americans have always fought for their freedom and I think we still have Americans here.

This is all a plan to make everyone look bad.

Also Homeland Security without vote has now proclaimed they will be keeping a dossier on everyone , not only the criminals.

That is only the media. I am not sure I believe that there was a cache of guns period. I think the whole thing was planned. If there was a cache it was put there. What better way to devastate the nation than to strike the children? Maybe in his homeland this would be true. But Americans have always fought for their freedom and I think we still have Americans here.

This is all a plan to make everyone look bad.

Also Homeland Security without vote has now proclaimed they will be keeping a dossier on everyone , not only the criminals.

In other words, Congress is NOT doing their job (surprise! surprise!) and making Homeland Security do their job properly.

Happening at this time of year reminds me of Herod ordering all male babies under the age of two to be slaughtered in an attempt to kill Christ as an infant.

(As an aside: I never knew that the "Coventry Carol" was about the mothers of Israel mourning and crying for their children.)

The words and lyrics of the 'Coventry Carol' were written by Robert Croo in 1534 for the traditional Coventry Plays and included in the Pageant of the Shearman and Tailors Guild which depicted Herod's slaughter of the innocents.

The composer of the music is unknown but is also believed to date back to the 1500's. Henry Ramsden Bramley (1833-1917) and John Stainer (1840-1901) were the first to attribute the Coventry Carol Lyrics which they included in 'Christmas Carols New and Old' in 1878.

Lullay, Thou little tiny Child,

By, by, lully, lullay.

Lullay, Thou little tiny Child.

By, by, lully, lullay.

O sisters, too, how may we do,

For to preserve this day;

This poor Youngling for whom we sing,

By, by, lully, lullay.

Herod the King, in his raging,

Charged he hath this day;

His men of might, in his own sight,

All children young, to slay.