MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I'm embarrassed about the tree.

I just got my Christmas tree down and put away today. I'm known to have it down by the day after Christmas. My family has been teasing me about it still being up. :Blushing:

We painted the girls room this week. We painted it white. My 3 teenagers took 6 bright colors and splattered the walls. Not what I would have picked but it looks nice.

DH put up the new blinds and curtain rods. When we took down the mirror I discovered there was not much holding it up. I don't know how it didn't fall long ago. it only had 2 holders with little nails on it. When we put it back up we made sure it was well secured.

I still have to get the curtains and light fixture.

It's a little early but Dh got me a new sectional sofa for my birthday. This is our 1st new sofa. :hapydancsmil:

We've been rearranging the living room all day. We have a long narrow living room and I always wanted a sectional.

Awesome!

Congratulations. Bet you feel great about all you've accomplished.

Don't feel bad about the tree. MIL would not let me take ours down until after the first of the new year, then, I did not find the time to put all the ornaments away.

My nativity scene is still on top of the microwave waiting to be wrapped and put up.... LOL.

New sofa! Wonderful! Right now I don't have one...period! We have two leather recliner-chairs (not recliners) and one rocker with a footstool. Too much "absorbing" from the Little House still going on. Have the leather loveseat at the Homestead House for another day. So glad you've got something to do a "happy dance" for! LOL :hapydancsmil:

Congrats on the new furniture!

My couch and matching chair are about 45 years old and still look good. They don't sit so well though. Gees, kinda makes me embarrassed to admit they are that old. I guess Sears made furniture to last back then. :icon19: