MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy Valentine's Day!

Good Morning and Happy Valentine's Day.

May your love flow out to everyone you come in contact with all day long!

I am in TX, away from the love of my life. Waiting for his 'Good Morning' call, so I can express to him how much I love and appreciate him. After 30 years, this is the first V-day we have been separated. :sigh: But, it's OK, we get to make it up when I get back home. :happy0203:

What are your Valentine's Day plans?

We delivered over 100 floral arrangements "together" today...we work for a local florist, but only on Valentine's Day and Mother's Day. Lots of running around, getting in and out of the van, and lifting some pretty heavy arrangements. It's really rewarding though to see the happy smiles on the faces of the receiver...even the men! One guy sent his fiance' a lovely arrangement with candy & a balloon that said "It's A Boy!"...and she's not even expecting. He thought it would be a cute joke. We all agreed the joke would really backfire if she answered "how did you know?" LOL Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day to each of you...and it doesn't matter if you have a lover or not...you have "The Lover" ... who saves our souls!