MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Dog house

My awesome Dh bought me a new mattress and box springs. Our mattress was new in 1976. It was long past its prime.
We bought our new bed Thursday night and he was going to pick it up Friday morning. 3 people told us they would set one aside for us so it wouldn't get resold to someone else. It is a while supplies last sale.

After work I got into my car and he left a note that they didn't do that and they resold it and were now sold out.
So I come home angry ready to make a phone call to express my extreme displeasure only to find out he left the note just to yank my chain.
I told him he could sleep on the sofa.

No, My bible verse for then year is Ephesians 4:26 -27 Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger, and give no opportunity to the devil.

So by sun set I had let it go.

He and his BFF, who put him up to it, still think it 's funny.

It's about 5 inches higher than our old bed. I feel like I have to use a step stool to get in it, so when we make the uphpolstered headboard I want I'm going to make him build a shorter frame for it too.

I did call them both dweebs.
Edited by gofish