MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

My new radio show starts tomorrow morning!

Awww... :wub: You guys are awesome! I received an email today that said that Monday's show had 6700+ downloads in the first 24 hours. It was featured on the BlogTalkRadio site as a Staff Pick. That was kind of cool because it was pictured right underneath an enormous photo of Tavis Smiley. (I really don't mind that he got top billing!) I am taking a break from editing right now. The show is going to air 2 times per week starting in the next couple of days. I don't know what the new schedule will be, but I will keep you posted.

You are also helping your Guests you have as whenever I get done 'listening' to your radio show I have to go and order and books written by them or ones their talk about!

every summer the Local Libraries have a read program and Lyons has one for Adults too. You read a book a week (or more like me) and go in and report it (fill out a sheet) and you get another small prize (pens, reading lights, computer brush, etc.) and also get to sign up and enter the big drawing. This year ALL my books will be prepper books! LOL

:AmishMichaelstraw:

Woohoo! You're famous girl! AH is right...I already finished The End...I liked it! Now I have to wait until the end of July for the next installment.....

Good morning!

This week's Media Prepper Radio Show features an interview with author, Sheri Dixon (known on homesteading forums by the name Luna or Lunamother)!

Here's a link if you'd like to tune in:

http://www.bystanderbooks.com/radio-show/

I absolutely love Sheri!...She is the one who introduced (lured) me to the Mrs. S site from another homesteading site!