MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Mysterious FEMA Region lll Alert Has Folks on Edge

my problem up above is unrest spreading or people from there fleeing up here as some do, especially the NJ'ers who are somewhat rude and under stress of such an event ( when we also realize that if O acts to hit Syria with missiles, the aftermath response can also include electronic warfare. ( also disruption in alot of folks not getting paid in their accounts on the 1st of October due to this? Not a US govt shutdown but who would KNOW that.. ) crud.

So glad my bitty dutch oven is now in my possession right now. Thanks. Will be walking out to find a spot to go hang out at if I have to get out of the crossroads here. Will prep with easy to move foods then.

If this happens on the magnitude forcasted, we believe that "some" people are going to just let this go by and not believe it...until it actually takes place. They'll suddenly be without electricity, so they'll pick up their cell phone to call their providers, but their cell phone won't work. Frantically they'll start checking with neighbors to see if they also are without power etc. They'll then get into their cars to try to listen to their radio...maybe, they'll hear an announcement telling them "This is a test of our national defense system. Please go to your local shelters and you will receive food & water and shelter. No pets will be allowed." or perhaps they'll hear squad cars with fog horns driving the streets, with the same message. Scenario? Hmmmmm......

Yes MtRider it is a separate issue. However, I don't think anything is going to happen on Oct 1 for the simple reason they will just have gotten their supplies. Now they may stage something to happen with the GridX 2013 in Nov. That would make more sense.

I will have to agree with one of the comments on the post...lock and load and be prepared because we won't know anything until it is too late.

I wonder if the authorities have any plans to help the disabled, machine dependent, persons who need electricity during a 'test' in their communities? Wrongful death suits anyone? I can see that later on....... whooo boy!

These two issues are getting mixed up in these threads, aren't they?

Arby, you're speaking of the GridX2013 event and this thread is a FEMA event.....right?

MtRider -- I've always said that chaos camo works pretty good. :twister3:

ummm, not sure about FEMA event but why wouldn't THEY be in on it too? gads.

I thought we were all talking about the GRID X event.

About FEMA, it is our shadow govt in case of crisis, not just regional disasters folks....... check the exec orders and FEMA rules and such if you don't recall that . It's designed for that. You have to look way back over the decades to find all that .

Considering the other things that can happen due to circumstances beyond our control it seems, they want to do this thing now. A real exercise and control and monitor it by the pdf play book Mt Rider posted? ( thats what I see as a connection. ) Interesting find by the way. Watch out for suits arriving Mt Rider!!!!!! :laughkick:

I thought Philbe answered us somewhere on these three posts on this stuff in the Edge that some part of it all starts Oct 1, then the Nov ( mid month ) seems to be the actual action date? I dunno. Oh, training of UN troops already started back in July..... then Oct 1 is a certain date for some part of all this, then Nov ( mid month) is the action? I am not clear on it. I am not going to reread everything either. Its too late at night for that. Doesn't seem good no matter what and its going to annoy the heck out of folks when it goes down and that won't be cool. Philbe expects to see evidence starting to become commonly seen as of Oct 1. Get with her. She has this down better than I do and CoM?

With your find of the GridX pdf , its legit though, that took big think tank and money to put together and months of effort. All nice and dressed up for top business CEO's and such, that will participate.

Could be they do all the assessment of action that takes place on Oct 1 , by mid November? Well, its fall time for me by either date, it will be for you < Mt Rider. I hope it does not spread. But I can see how chaos can. I know folks are on edge right now, big time. Altercations are spreading for reasons we do not find valid, but they are, and anything large like this event , is going to stir the pot further. I really wish I had my own place away from town that was mine for sure.

All I am going to do now is prep for plan C and winterize it as much as I can. I might need that, soon, no matter what.

I did a lot of traveling in June and July going south. On my last trip down in mid July I met the largest convoy I have ever seen of National Guard headed North. They had lots of equipment and the troops were all in uniform including hardhats. There were semi (non Army) carrying some of the largest equipment - big heavy black tanks for some type of liquid-, there were -is there such a thing as armoured boats? Not that I saw any type of arms just that these small boats appeared to be extremely thick steel with total protection. The boats were on the army trucks (one per truck) and maybe 20-24 ft long. I am going to say there was far more equipment being moved than troops in that convoy as I saw no troop carriers at all. They were moving at a good clip but several miles long in heavy traffic.

I did a lot of traveling in June and July going south. On my last trip down in mid July I met the largest convoy I have ever seen of National Guard headed North. They had lots of equipment and the troops were all in uniform including hardhats. There were semi (non Army) carrying some of the largest equipment - big heavy black tanks for some type of liquid-, there were -is there such a thing as armoured boats? Not that I saw any type of arms just that these small boats appeared to be extremely thick steel with total protection. The boats were on the army trucks (one per truck) and maybe 20-24 ft long. I am going to say there was far more equipment being moved than troops in that convoy as I saw no troop carriers at all. They were moving at a good clip but several miles long in heavy traffic.

Just an FYI they are doing a lot of base realignment. DS#3 just got transfer from his reserve unit near Camp LeJuene to a unit closer to his house. New rule is all reserves have to be within 1 hour of their unit. So there is a lot of equipment movement going on. These little reserve units that have had just a few supplies are now getting shipments becuase their reserve numbers just doubled. Makes me wonder what is happening up the food chain oh wait that should be what is happening up the BRASS chain.

from the looks of it there was last thursday on my way to take my daugther to children's hospital for her last check up before surgery there was alot of Army guy's fling over head heading north i live in Al . i havn't seen that many fling together in my life. my daughter was like mom isn't it werid there is alot fling over head ? I didn't say anything but i see something happening soon i don't know what but we need to be all prep and ready for anything to happen.

the sad part is I have two son's that are going off in 2014 one to the marine's and the other to the Army :shakinghead:

We own a property very close to a military base...and when we've been there checking on things, they've been flying "the big boys" for about a month, touch & go's, sharp banks, you name it. Our country is in such a mess right now that nobody knows what to believe or who. "Lift up our heads, redemption draweth nigh"? We're not just prepared to take care of ourselves during a crisis but we're also living "rapture ready" and wiling to leave it all for whomever stays.

they've been flying "the big boys" for about a month, touch & go's, sharp banks, you name it.

This. I pretty much know the usual patterns of what time is normal but the last few weeks more and more have been going over head and they are definitely doing something hot. One criss crossed 3x in about 15 minutes really low and they never do that. (Husband said they forgot someone important back at the base. :lol: ) Glad they are practicing and are ready to go but they scared the tar out of me the other night with it.