MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

What makes a good Marriage you might ask?

What makes a good Marriage you might ask?

Not fighting over the little things in Life would be high up on that list!

WELL ,here at the Amishway Homestead after years of having an almost totally happy life I (Michael) am calling an end to fighting over the little things. That right friends I am done with it! NO MORE!

I have just installed a second toilet paper holder in the Bathroom! :thumbs:
Now She can have her ‘cottenelle soft’ on HER toilet paper holder ! And I can have my ’ Scott 1000 sheets’ on my toilet paper holder! :woohoo:
of cause MINE is the top one! :laughkick:

:bouquet:LIFE IS GOOD AGAIN! :bouquet:

AND do you mash salmon in a bowl or on a plate?

Do you cut apples,oranges, and grapefruit the wrong way?

Do you want the windows open when she wants them closed?

TV too loud or not loud enough?

Cotton sheets or flannel sheets?

We think we are all so different, while in so many ways we are all the same.

tskt...tskt...tskt. Guess Mountain Man and I are much more compatible than we thought! We both will use whatever tp is cheapest, the only thing different is who's bottom is the target...LOL If I reach up & find the roll being rolled under, I know that I wasn't the one to use the last of the rol and vice versusl...to big deal! LOL I am an early to bed & early riser...he's a late nighter & late morning...so he shuts tv down at 11:00 and comes to computer & puts on ear plugs. When I get up an hour or so earlier, I keep my christian programs down low so he can sleep an extra hour or so. We both agree on ONE thing though...nothing is worth strife in our home. I'm sure all of you here agree with that one!

Lori sandwiches are cut square - mine are ALWAYS on a angle. Make it easy to see who's is who's when on the road and I have chicken salad and Lori has egg salad.

cotton in summer - flannel in winter . . .no problem NOW who gets the most covers? I ALWAYS lose!

no TV so no problem there LOL but we sometimes read the same book with 2 bookmarks?

we will not get into food cooking! because I want to stay here. :laughkick:

Lori sandwiches are cut square - mine are ALWAYS on a angle. Make it easy to see who's is who's when on the road and I have chicken salad and Lori has egg salad.

cotton in summer - flannel in winter . . .no problem NOW who gets the most covers? I ALWAYS lose!

no TV so no problem there LOL but we sometimes read the same book with 2 bookmarks?

we will not get into food cooking! because I want to stay here. :laughkick:

:24:

Wait a minute, there are actually men who know how to install a new roll of toilet paper on the holder?!?

He didn't say he CHANGES it, just that both now have their own rolls.... :happy0203:

:24: :24: :24:

Wait a minute, there are actually men who know how to install a new roll of toilet paper on the holder?!?

He didn't say he CHANGES it, just that both now have their own rolls.... :happy0203:

:24: :24: :24:

Oh come on . . . . .

so easy to change- I just look at the paper Lori drew that is taped next to the holder with arrows showing me how to do it and how I have to make sure the round thingy is IN the slots the right way so the next person that pulls doesn't end up with the roll on the floor unrolling as it goes to the other side of the room so you can't reach it to use it!

:008Laughing:

Goodness gracious, you all are funny.

Yes, "Not fighting over the little things in Life" is high on my list also. After more than 30 years, we've gotten used to the TP being one way, who ends up with or without covers, and much more. Just don't leave the shower head pointed at the center of the bathroom...... :groooansmileyf:

:grinning-smiley-044:

:008Laughing:

Goodness gracious, you all are funny.

Yes, "Not fighting over the little things in Life" is high on my list also. After more than 30 years, we've gotten used to the TP being one way, who ends up with or without covers, and much more. Just don't leave the shower head pointed at the center of the bathroom...... :groooansmileyf:

:grinning-smiley-044:

Or flush the toilet when the other is in the shower!

= = this is NOW getting just plain SILLY! = = = =

came home from work the othe day to find a note "written" on my roll of totel paper from Lor 'thanking me' for putting up the other holder so we don't have 1 on and 1 on sink. SOOOOOOO of cause I had to write back to her on her roll - "your welcome dear XOX"!

So now we are leaving notes for each other on the first sheet as we pass in the night! :faint3:

and THAT is what makes it fun to live here together.....................................