MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Is MRS.S a family?

Guest Guest

• 1 year later...

Hi Buttercup,

Ed died a couple of years ago. It was a difficult time for MrsSurvival, and it affected many of the current and former members deeply. His wife, Peg, has not been here since. The circumstances surrounding his death are difficult for people here to talk about. Someone may tell you. Maybe not. It's up to them.

As for the rest... people come, and they go. I was here in '99, and helped build the site. I rarely come anymore, but my reasons are personal. I still love it, and care about the people here, but lives change. People move on.

I hope this answers your question.

Blessings.

As with all boards, people come and go. We all arrive at different places in our daily lives. Yes some members have left but new ones have arrived. I think we all build our experience here in MRS. S . The more we offer the more we recieve both here and in life. Yes at times we find ourselves disappointed or frustrated, some choose to deal with it others move on, such is life. I am so glad you are a part of us here and now

Joan

Your replies remind me of something I wanted to share..

People come into your life for a Reason, a Season,

or a Lifetime. When you know which one it is for a person, you will know what to do for that person.

When Someone is in Your life for a REASON, it is usually

to meet a need You have expressed. They have come to

assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with

guidance and support, to aid you physically,

emotionally, or spiritually. They may seem like a

Godsend, and they are! They are there for the reason

you need them to be. Then, without any wrong doing on your part, or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act

up and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is

that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered, and now it is time to move on.

Some people come into Your life for a SEASON, because your time has come to share grow or learn. They bring You an experience of peace, or make You laugh.

They may teach You something You have never done.

They usually give You an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season.

LIFTIME relationships teach You lifetime lessons: things You must build upon in order to have a solid emotional

foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the

Person,and put what you have learned to use in all other

relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant. Thank you for being a part of my life!

Sigh..I miss so many oldies but life is change after change I guess. Where is Happy Girl? and Cookie Jar? and Midnight Mom? and Goosie? I suppose the cyber world is like the real world. People come in and sometimes out of your life. I appreciate all the ones who stay through thick and thin though.

Yes, I think Mrs. S. is a family and I too have asked about Peg, would so love periodic updates on her and her situation. I also would love to hear from Lowlander. Wonder if she has an e-mail and we could e-mail her direct and tell her we miss her?

happygirl should be returning; she was "taking off" some time because her sis was coming there, last I understood.

Cookie Jar, I don't know. That girl's having fun, wherever she is!!

People come & go, and I understand that, but it doesn't stop me from thinking of them, and wondering how their lives are going.

If they only realized how much we care about them...