MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Snowmom

Christmas Ornaments Sent and Received 2013

Andrea, I got yours today. Love it! And love the Swiss Miss....my favorite!

GOODMORNINGTREE.gif

Love the ornament I got from Andrea. It came Saturday. Oh yes, Swiss Miss and the tea too. :) Thank you so much. :)

HUGSSANTASHAT.gifHAVEAGOODDAYNORTHPOLE.gif

Ok so maybe this year I should have opted out but I love getting the ornaments. I have had mine done for several weeks ... ok about 6 weeks actually. Made them while sitting with mom in the hospital, but lost them in the move. Found them last night so they will go out today. I have received several but have not opened them because I didn't want to loose them so they are in the basket of bills that have to be paid.

Edited by mommato3boys

I have recieved several, and mine were shipped late!
(sorry!) Figured I should check in and let everyone know I'm not lost! :P That cocoa and tea was perfect there was a snow storm and at work that night and they kept me warm! (I work in an office answering phones graveyard shift)

I just wanted to swing by and thank all of you for the wonderful ornaments! I took on extra work this season, threw out my back, and have been frantically trying to catch up ever since. Thank you all so much. I plan on catching up with all of you on December 26! (I've sort of taken 3 weeks off - which means I'll be busier than ever. sigh . . .)

Merry Christmas and thank you all so much!

goodmorninchristmaslights-1.gifMERRYCHIRSTMASHOUSE.gif

Thank you mommato3boys, love the ornament. It came yesterday.

Glad to hear from you, Pixie.

htzcarol76776.gif

1787478mdd3oz7io7.gifJesusisourgift.jpg

Hopefully everyone will start receiving mine soon! I mailed everyone's but Pixie's last Wednesday, I think. Pixie, yours wasn't mailed until this past Saturday because my small post office didn't have the Customs form!! :scratchhead: Been crazy here too, between 2 car accidents (one a deer!) within a month's time, our company's open enrollment (I work insurance) and my computer getting a virus, I'm ready for some down time. Since I don't have family to speak of to exchange presents, I've saved all the packages and are opening them right now. All so pretty.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Catwrangla, momma and pixie, I've gotten all of yours within the last several days. I love them! My tree is covered with special ornaments from past exchanges. Its pretty neat to pull out each one and see who sent it. Thanks to everyone who sent an ornament! Merry Christmas everyone!

I got mine from Catwrangla, today and I love it. I have lost track of which ones I have received. I love them all. Since we didn't have a tree up this year (still surrounded by boxes from the move and didn't have room) I have them all lined up on my computer desk and am enjoying them. I am glad to know that a few of you received yours before Christmas.

recieved pixie's,mommato3boys, and catwranglas this week love them all ad all are on the tree as we "speak" Thank you everyone for doing this it is a great highlight to the season for me and my family

winterhellohotchocolate.jpg

HAPPYNEWYEARLITTLEPEOPLE.gif

I have been having so much trouble with my computer I haven't been on for a week. I do hope to get it fixed soon.

I want to let you all know I did get my ornament from Pixie and Catwrangler. I love them both.

I really want to say THANKYOUTWOBIRDS.gif so much to all who joined in the Exchange again this year. I love all of the ornaments. :)

Thank you again.

Snowmom

HUGSAJARFULLOFHUGS.gif enjoyyourdaysnowman.gif

My home computer got that stupid Crypto virus, so I'm having to use my work computer. :whistling: I don't have my camera program loaded on this one, and only an adminstrator can load it-and I'm not an administrator! But I can post a link to the instructions to my ornament, which has a pic.

http://factorydirectcraft.com/factorydirectcraft_blog/sweeten-celebration-fun-styrofoam-ball-cupcakes/

I took pictures, just haven't had a chance to get them on my computer yet, so will try to do that before the end of the week. :)

puppyinwindowsnow.gif

Here are the pictures I have taken of the ornaments.

JOY   THE FIRST ONE I GOT.jpg ALL KINDS OF ORNAMENTS.jpg BUCKET WITH SNOW.jpg MUSIC NOTE AND PINE.jpg MUSICAL SNOWMAN.jpg ORNAMENT WITH MY NAME.jpg LAST THREE I GOT.jpg

Again I want to say, THANKYOUTWOBIRDS.gif to everyone who signed up and sent ornaments. :)

Don't forget, we will be doing this again this year, so start looking for ideas. I have an idea for mine already. :)

HUGSAJARFULLOFHUGS.gif HAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

Edited by Snowmom
Pictures way to big. Now, I can't get any pictures in here, so will make a different post. :)

Wow, I just checked, and the pictures are BIG, and I mean BIG sorry about that. Then I checked and could have edited them, but, there is NO edit button any more, what happened to it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.