MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Are you in or around Kennesaw GA?

I was down in GA visiting my Mum. We went to Big Shanty (always on the lookout for vintage/antique/retro/primitive ware), thrift stores & a few other places in Kennesaw. I noticed a store called The Prepper's Vault. Ever curious, I whipped out my phone to see if it's what I thought it was, & sure enough, it is! Might be worth looking into for those that are local. If you've already been, please tell us about it!

http://www.thepreppersvault.com/

I'm on the other side of town (for the meantime, hoping we get ourselves outta here!). I did know there was a prepper store in Marietta, can't remember if that was the name, could be. There is (I hope I get their names correct) American Prepper and Urban Survival on my side of town, have only been to AP.

I'm on the other side of town (for the meantime, hoping we get ourselves outta here!). I did know there was a prepper store in Marietta, can't remember if that was the name, could be. There is (I hope I get their names correct) American Prepper and Urban Survival on my side of town, have only been to AP.

I'm finding TruPrep-aka True Wilderness (on America Perppers' site) on Cobb Pky. I'll have to go next time we're down in ATL area. http://truprep.com/

I can't find another one in that area :/

I'll reverify the ones on this side. There was one in Norcross, maybe off of Peachtree Parkway or something like that, I'll have to ask my husband. It was small, not nearly as big as the one you shared.

That would be great! We're in GA a fewseveral times a year while we're still in the South. I'd love to go. The military surplus stores in Kvl & area (quite frankly) suck, & I can't find any survival specific stores.

Like many, we have one in our state but it's a 2 hour drive and only open on weekends. Lots of good stuff though! Found my mylar bags, cheesecloth, bandaides, and lots of other stuff at a pretty good price. They even have 5-gallon buckets already prepared with emergency foods and have "meetups" every month for their "customers" to come share etc. We've not gotten to go for some time, but will plan to go during summer months when we can take our RV and camp...and take advantage of their store but also the numerous "plain people" stores in nearby communities.

The Jim Bakker show has had a 'food for 1 year plus half a year free' food bucket special for a while. It's winding down because they've been so innundated with orders and have just about run out of food. My understanding is that the buckets will be going up in price after this is over, but the 1 plus 6 months free worth of food is $500. It's alot of money for many people to lay out at once but for those that can afford it, it's probably a good deal. http://jimbakkershow.com/lovegifts/year-for-you-and-half-year-bonus-too.html