MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sick, but with a full heart...

Cat

I babysat this week, and caught something from the kids. Bad cough, general *UGH*, I couldn't sleep last night much.

Dad has been sick, too, so he stayed home with the kidlets today, and BigDD went to work.

So she sent me this on FaceBook...

(Last night, before we knew I'd stay home)
Ps. Noah just said "hey Mom! Is tomorrow a Grandma day?" I told him it was an he said "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

(Then this morning, after he saw Daddy still at home)
"Mommy why is Dad still here? I thought it was a Grandma day!"
I explained to him that you were sick... "Oh but I just wanted it to be a Grandma day... I LOVE Grandma days...
Will you just tell her something on your phone? Say Dear Grandma, I am very sad that you are not coming to my house today. I really wanted it to be a Grandma day so that I could just play with you and show you my stick puppet guys and just watch videos and stuff. But you are sick.
I hope that you feel better. Do you know that when I am sick mommy just gives me chicken noodle soup and then I feel all better! So you should do that... Eat chicken noodle soup. Oh! And drink YOTS of bwoff. (broth)
And do you remember on Daniel Tiger when they are sick and then they just say 'rest is best... reeeessssst is besssssst'. So maybe if you rest you will just feel better! Did you say all that Mommy? Okay! And I love you Grandma!"

I asked if she was trying to make me cry.

"Lol. He was just SO insistent that I write EVERYTHING he said to you. Drink YOTS of bwoff! (We talked about chicken broth and beef broth last night)"

:wub:

She doesn't know just how special this is to me right now...