MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Just A Note

My internet has been off and on lately. I keep getting booted and my service is dead for hours. Last night it went out for about 12 hours. Today it was out for another couple of hours. It isn't a computer problem...this time, but I think a modem issue. Thanks a lot AT&T. So, if I'm MIA from time to time, that's what's going on.

I'm sure I pretty sure I can get in at least once a day for now. It was off again today but I'm not sure for how long. Yeah, I could call AT&T but that would mean they would have to come in the house and work on the stuff and I'm avoiding that as long as possible. I HATE when service people have to come in my house. I suppose when I get sick enough of it I'll call.

My land line goes out but I have a cell phone if I have to make a call or son wants to call. My cable TV goes out but I don't watch it anyway. So as long as I can get on line once or twice a day...

Son says, "But mom you are still paying for the service."

Mom says, "I know, but 'they' have to come in my house and nose around."

Son says, "Get over it!" :icon19:

Thanks Miki. The problem is that they have to walk through the house to get to the back family room where it is. I seems to be working pretty well today...so far.

I might as well face it though because I HAVE to have repair people in here soon anyway. They are putting 'smart' water meters in all of the homes right now. I got my final notice last week to get an appointment set up. They will have to work in the basement where most of my stash is. If I don't respond by this week...they threated to shut off my water. :blah:

• 2 weeks later...

I'd start hunting me some blankets and dirty clothes to throw around over my "stuff" and call the people who can get you back online! So what if they think you're a slob...they'll just get their work done quicker :-)

I'd start hunting me some blankets and dirty clothes to throw around over my "stuff" and call the people who can get you back online! So what if they think you're a slob...they'll just get their work done quicker :-)

LOL. Don't know why that struck me so funny but it did! Thanks for the laugh...I needed that.