MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Covering each other with prayer...

I need it, but then it struck me that *all* of us do.

There is so much going on in our lives, with both inside pressures and outside pressures, much of which we cannot control in any way.

I will be praying for you, collectively and individually if I know needs, and I trust God to know the very best for your life right now.

:hug3: I love you, God loves you, and may you find yourself surrounded by His blessings and be sweetly surprised by unexpected joys... :wub:

Good thread idea! I'm sooooo worn out and getting cranky....and ....it can't be snowing again....she wailed.

Seriously, it's good if we get snow but the frigid temps are really causing problems. Appreciate prayer for enduring our turn at having oddly bad weather this winter....er, spring....whatever. :rolleyes:

:pray: for y'all too.

CGA is packing and nearly On The Move this weekend, if it's still a go..... :pray:

WE2s are going to help.....may they all have good weather and travel for this event! :pray:

Dogmoms are having need for prayer. :pray:

Others we know have mentioned some huge challenges that will be ongoing..... :pray:

MtRider ....thanks, Cat! :pray:

I'll keep everyone covered with my prayers also and appreciate the same. I'm still grieving very deeply for my sweet dad, I miss him so much. Lots of health problems seem to be popping up also, but I think some are just from stress and grief. Love to you all and pray God's blessings on everyone.

Denise

**Gentle hugs to you, Denise** You are not forgotten. :hug3:

I ran across this today. And I thought about this thread, our prayers, and decided to share it here...

20 SEC READING: Praying for everyone
May 12, 2014 by Paulo Coelho

PDL1_1-150x150.jpg

A farm labourer with a sick wife, asked a Buddhist monk to say a series of prayers. The priest began to pray, asking God to cure all those who were ill.

‘Just a moment,’ said the farm labourer. ‘I asked you to pray for my wife and there you are praying for everyone who’s ill.’

‘I’m praying for her too.’

‘Yes, but you’re praying for everyone. You might end up helping my neighbour, who’s also ill, and I don’t even like him.’

‘You understand nothing about healing,’ said the monk, moving off. ‘By praying for everyone, I am adding my prayers to those of the millions of people who are also praying for their sick.

‘Added together, those voices reach God and benefit everyone. Separately, they lose their strength and go nowhere.’

grouphugg.gif

(Although I do NOT believe they "lose their strength and go nowhere"! )

HUGS Denise!

Move has been postponed another week. Not in my control, but must be in God's. Appreciate prayers, for stress, and for finances, just got a huge unexpected bill and unless this place sells or some other miracle comes up, I don't have the funds for it and I need to pay it.

Dad's "stable" but enzymes in blood (of course) indicate heart. They will keep him a couple or days or so (as long as his medicare will allow him to stay?) but they want to run a chemical stress test & he doesn't want it. So...we'll just wait and see what he decides he'll let them do. :pray:

Baby got the same kind of vomit/diarrhea bug that has gone through the family now for the third time in about as many years. Threw up all over one couch and some carpet.

The next night, big brother got it and the love seat was the target.

They had a friend/babysitter over so I got a half day off yesterday.

Last night their Daddy got it.

My stomach was feeling kind of "off" last night, so I didn't eat supper after I made it for the family. Glad I didn't. I kept a bowl with me and at 4 AM it hit me. Both ends, even my "preparations" didn't help much. Thank God my DH isn't squeamish and helps however he can. I started to feel faint in the shower, sat down, and this time I didn't faint, at least.

This morning I see the babysitter/friend got it, too. I'm not sure who stayed home with the kids, but I couldn't go.

Other friends are having money issues, health care/insurance problems, on and on and on...

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

:sigh:

Dad's "stable" but enzymes in blood (of course) indicate heart. They will keep him a couple or days or so (as long as his medicare will allow him to stay?) but they want to run a chemical stress test & he doesn't want it. So...we'll just wait and see what he decides he'll let them do. :pray:

Doing heart cath this am, and if he needs more stints they'll put them in then. He's got a bunch of them already but they keeps his ticker ticking :-) Dick Cheaney got lots of them too and finally a heart transplant.

We had a friend come over who said he was going home from work early because he had it. So, the stomach bug is in our area too....

(I sprayed lysol on the door, the chair and anything else he touched.)

:pray: :pray: :pray: