MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wonderful Wednesday

:hi: Everyone!

Not a cloud in the sky, the birds are singing, I'm watering the garden watching the hummingbirds play in the sprinkler and preparing for my 6 1/2 hour drive to Texas.

It has been a blustery week so far. The temperatures have fluctuated almost daily causing the wind to stir viciously. Last week the gusts knocked over our porch swing. Unfortunately, like California, the wind is not helping the wild fires that are already sparking up.

How is your day going?

Windy day on the road and my shoulders are tense. Made it safe & sound only saw one accident on the way. I also saw 3 hot-shot teams headed for the Arizona wild fires. The evening news, here, mentioned they expected the teams to get to Sedona by this evening. Hoping they are able to stop the fires before they do too much damage.

Hoping everyone had a great day.

Yesterday...just pittled around the house doing "wifey" things. Today is MrWE2's last weekly work day so we'll "attack" some projects at the Roost :pray: since this is Memorial Day weekend and we're not planning to camp. Wanting to wait for CGA to get on the road and we'll use our time etc., to be there to help her. MWE2 and I will insulate her buildings & hang sheetrock (hopefully) while we're there so she'll be a bit cooler this summer and definitely warmer this winter.