MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Jeepers

Print Size

Annarchy, my type on the site got small again. I don't remember how to fix it. Need :sSig_help2: Pweeeeze.

Ctrl and 0 (zero) pressed together should restore you to the standard size if the problem is the zoom.

Check your lightswitch, Jeepers. Left top corner of the box when you reply...

MtRider :shrug: Yeah...I got that data from Annarchy when I flipped that switch unknowingly ...

Edited by Mt_Rider

Ctrl and 0 (zero) pressed together should restore you to the standard size if the problem is the zoom.

That did it. I knew there was an easy fix from the last time I did that but I forgot what it was. I have it written down...somewhere. I have no idea what I did. Thank you. :bouquet:

do a computer scan , it may also be from malware, and do a discclean and defrag then restart putor, usually clears it up. I have had too many run ins to be more exact on which is causing it , over the last several months but take your pick~

That did it. I knew there was an easy fix from the last time I did that but I forgot what it was. I have it written down...somewhere. I have no idea what I did. Thank you. :bouquet:

forgot_zpsrzdobsu2.jpg

Sorry I didn't get here soon enough, busy day.

Glad to see you got it fixed.

Midnightmom, we call that the black hole, in our house.

It's just the zoom feature in the web browser. ctrl zero puts it back at 100%.. and there's some other keyboard shortcuts.. like ctrl+ will make it bigger and ctrl- will make it smaller.. and I think there's something you do that if you use the mouse it'll run it up or down.. I forget all the various ways that the zoom function jumps into action.. I just remember the ctrl zero to fix it once again. You can also just go to the settings on the browser and adjust it there.

I think I did it myself. It happened when I was using my mouse (built in, laptop) and I noticed something happening but I couldn't stop it. I have a bad habit of dragging and resting my finger on the mouse pad. Sometimes I rest 2-3 fingers on the mouse pad with a finger on the clicking part.