MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Momma's Teaching Angels

Yes, yesterday, CGA. WE2 mentioned it in the shoutbox, if you could not see the shoutbox today. She had a history of heart issues and was quite elderly.

I am hoping your son is doing ok, WE2.. It always sounded to me like he and his Grandma were close.

I don't use the shout box. It makes me dizzy.

I am so sorry you lost your mom. I know you were expecting it, but it still hurts to lose your mom. When my mom passed, in a way it was a relief because I knew she wasn't suffering any more, but I still grieved and still miss her, 13 yrs later.

Yes, yesterday, CGA. WE2 mentioned it in the shoutbox, if you could not see the shoutbox today. She had a history of heart issues and was quite elderly.

I am hoping your son is doing ok, WE2.. It always sounded to me like he and his Grandma were close.

Relationship with son turned absolutely sour...found out he was using her debit card to "skim" money from her account. When confronted, it got really, really nasty. Now he knows his days living in our apartment are numbered. Youngest brother is successor trustee and he's turning off the wifi he was connected to on her internet, turning off the cable vision he was hooked up to, and he'll only have what's rightfully his as he pays his rent and utilities...water, gas & electric. If he fails to pay his utilities we'll disconnect the hose to the washer and the cord to the dryer since they belong to us. All of us siblings are in great accord and though we grieve, we're at peace. All three of them expressed to us that they were so very grateful for the years we cared for mother and that we didn't have to "pull the plug". We gave my son her car as a token of our appreciation for him driving her around this past year. We feel we've done right by him. Thanks for all the prayers. Peace is such a wonderful thing to know :-)

Spent yesterday (all four of us and our spouses) going through her pantry and pitching everything that wasn't in jars, cans or bottles and anything that had been opened. Mice had over-ridden her pantry so it was a real mess...and the kitchen was terrible also. When I stopped doing her cleaning they just had a heyday :-( Went to WM and put out mice bait so they can eat to their hearts content. Son had a fit saying "what if they run up into my apartment!" ... our answer...keep your apartment clean and put out your own bait. sorry, absolutely no tolerance for a jughead. He found out REALLY quick that when he went to my siblings with his lies, they circled the wagons so fast he was astounded...and now finds himself totally outside the circle of love.